The beauty of renting a vacation home is the sense of freedom, your days will be scanned, finally, only by your rhythms.
The studio apartment n°3 in Porto Cesareo has a total area of 40 square meters. It has a kitchen, oven, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, bathroom, shower and hairdryer with the possibility of free parking on the street. Our apartments are equipped with everything you need to cook splendid delicacies with a taste of Salento. In Porto Cesareo you can find a fish market and very well-stocked fishmongers, here are some easy-to-make dishes:
- White wine vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- pepper and/or garlic to taste
Place in a glass container with the meat facing upwards, cover them with vinegar, close the container with the film and let the anchovies marinate in the fridge for 5 hours. After marinating, drain the anchovies from the vinegar and place them in a container sprinkling them with chopped parsley to taste with pieces of garlic and ground pepper. Cover the anchovies with oil and keep them in the fridge for 12 hours before consuming them.
Spaghetti with sea urchins
It is one of the typical recipes of Salento, combining the simplicity of the ingredients with the intense flavor of the sea.
- 400 gr of Spaghetti
- 300 gr of sea urchins pulp
- 1 clove of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chili pepper
They are simple and quick to prepare.
- Pour a little olive oil into a saucepan, crush the garlic and let it lightly brown together with the chilli pepper.
- Bring plenty of salted water to a boil in a saucepan and cook the spaghetti.
- Drain the pasta 1-2 minutes before and pour it into the pan together with the sauce.
- Add a little cooking water and mix everything together.
- Turn off the heat and season with the pulp of the curls by quickly combining the flavors.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
Our advice is to use fresh curl meat as an alternative to frozen sea urchin pulp.