Rates of our b&b in Porto Cesareo
Our rates in one of the most beautiful beaches of Salento just a few kilometers from Punta Prosciutto in the natural park.
Located a few kilometers from one of the most beautiful beaches of Salento. Here the rates of our b&b.
The b&b rates depending on the type of room chosen and the period of the year in which you choose to stay.
Rooms are furnished with modern style and attention to detail, have a bathroom and private balcony, equipped with all the necessary services and comforts.
The bed & breakfast is located in the beautiful Porto Cesareo, on the Ionian coast of Salento. Equipped with a splendid beach it is one of the two hamlets of the city, we speak of the suggestive Punta Prosciutto. Located a few kilometers away, it is a natural spectacle not to be missed, miles of fine white beach. The beautiful sea, turquoise, crystalline and transparent, has sandy and sloping bottoms, ideal for swimming and bathing.
|Time||from||to (inclusive)||Double/Double single use
|A*||28/09||31/05||€ 60,00||€ 80,00||€ 100,00|
|B*||01/06||19/06||€ 70,00||€ 90,00||€ 110,00|
|C*||20/06||30/06||€ 90,00||€ 110,00||€ 130,00|
|D*||01/07||17/07||€ 100,00||€ 130,00||€ 160,00|
|E*||18/07||31/07||€ 110,00||€ 140,00||€ 170,00|
|F*||01/08||07/08||€ 120,00||€ 150,00||€ 180,00|
|G*||08/08||22/08||€ 145,00||€ 175,00||€ 205,00|
|H*||23/08||31/08||€ 120,00||€ 150,00||€ 180,00|
|I*||01/09||06/09||€ 100,00||€ 120,00||€ 140,00|
|L*||07/09||13/09||€ 80,00||€ 100,00||€ 120,00|
|M*||14/09||27/09||€ 70,00||€ 90,00||€ 110,00|
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Buffet breakfast
- Daily room cleaning
- Linen change (every 3 days)
- Wi-Fi free
- LCD TV
- Mini fridge
- Conditioned air
- Courtesy kit
- The rates shown are VAT included and are per room per night with breakfast included.
- CHILDREN 0/3 YEARS – Crib: € 10 per night upon request when booking
- ARRIVAL / DEPARTURES: the room is available from 3.00 pm, subject to availability. At the end of the stay the room must be left by 10.00.
- CAR PARKING on request with a supplement of € 5.00 per day.
- Children 0/3 years sleeping in the bed with their parents stay for free.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms.
- The presence of pets in the structure is not permitted.
- The tourist tax of € 1,00 applied by the municipality of Porto Cesareo, will be charged to each guest between 16 and 70 years for a maximum of 7 consecutive days from 1 May to 30
- September, and is excluded from any rate or offer.
- This price list may be subject to change.
- SERVICES ON REQUEST: transfer to Lecce station and Brindisi airport, guided tours, excursions.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Possibility of payment by credit card, postepay, debit card.
- Room reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of a deposit equal to 20% of the total amount, paid by bank transfer, to the coordinates that will be communicated via e-mail at the time of the request.
OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
Do not hesitate to contact us! Request a quote and we will be happy to offer you our best offer.
How to reach Punta Prosciutto Beach
It starts from the area of Torre Castiglione continuing north, with a rocky stretch (Punta Grossa), from here to Punta Prosciutto, in summary from the Provinciale 122 towards Torre Lapillo: after Torre Colimena every turn to the right is good.
It is the ideal place for lovers of the sea and sand with dunes up to eight meters long that extend for several kilometers and are covered by the characteristic woods of the Mediterranean scrub.
The raising of the seabed has generated a wetland that turned out to be the perfect habitat for the establishment of a particular flora and fauna, which made the establishment of the Regional Natural Park of Palude del Conte necessary and necessary. The beauty of the place is such that it has also captured the European interest that has encouraged the protection of the territory and the natural habitats present in it, at risk of extinction.
It is less populated than Torre Lapillo, the area is much more wild. It is also known marsh of the count, is located south of Torre Colimena on the border between the provinces of Lecce and Taranto.
All this makes Punta Prosciutto a suggestive scenario. The entire coastline belongs to the Regional Natural Park, including the old Salina di Torre Colimena and the Marine Protected Area.